Health Tips for New Escorts
If you recently joined the escort industry as an escort then rather than just focusing on how to get new clients, you need to focus on your health as well. This business is all about your body and that is why, keeping yourself fit and in good shape is important and ensuring that internal health is as equally good. As a young inexperienced new comer, you might see a client a few times and decide condoms are no longer necessary. This is a massive mistake to make as you never know what the client may or may not have. If he is booking you, chances are he is also seeing other escorts and engaging in many other sexual encounters. Never give in to pear pressure and always always use a condom. If you choose to ignore this it may be the biggest mistake you ever make.
Keeping your guard up and strong at all times is very necessary but due to the nature of the business, sometimes willingly or unwillingly, you might let go of a few safety aspects for various reasons like you might be high, or you got carried away or just to pleasure your client that bit extra. These extra miles that you go might end up making your life hell as you never know what your client is carrying. Many a times even when your safety shield is not at its best, you might just be lucky and get through the session unharmed but there are those unlucky times as well when even the smallest of bacteria which jumps onto your skin while in contact with the client may cause problems such as herpes, Genital HPV, Syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, pelvic inflammatory disease, hepatitis etc.
This is why, there are certain health tips you need to keep in mind and follow religiously while seeing clients. This ensures that you are good to go, both inside and out. Few of the Health tips for new escorts are as follows:
- Make sure that you are using good quality branded condoms and that you have a lot of them when going on a booking. If you run out then the client may put pressure on you to have unprotected sex. Never ever do anything without a condom even if it ends up with the booking being cancelled. Condoms are the best tool to help you save yourself from unwanted STDs and other infections which are transmitted during physical intimacy.
- Lots of clinics in the UK will offer hepatitis jabs, this will help you stay safe from many diseases. Be open with your clinic regarding your profession as they prbably treat many escorts and can offer more safety advice.
- Now, since the profession is about how good you look and how good your body is, apart from health measures to keep you safe from any diseases, you need to also take measures to ensure that you stay in shape and remain fit to be able to do your job properly. For this, make sure that you exercise every day, check what you eat and stay away from junk foods as much as possible. Also, going for a jog every day is a great way to train your body and relax your mind.
- Having good stamina is required in this profession. Concentrate on having a diet rich in essential vitamins, proteins and minerals. Drink loads of water and juices.
- Meditating and yoga is also highly recommended because not only does it keep your weight in check, it gives that level of peace which is required in this otherwise noisy and loud industry.
- Another health tip you need to keep in mind as a newcomer in this business is that you need to check out your client properly when you meet. If there are any telltale signs about having any kind of sickness or disease, which maybe catching, then it's best to limit your services or better yet, cancel it completely.
In the final analysis, it can be said that as a newcomer, you need to keep your eyes open and learn from other experienced escorts as much as possible before you make yourself busy. There is a lot to learn and you will get to know more about this as you move on in the escort industry. Picking up every tip you get from here and there as well as from your encounters will make you a pro in no time. As far as health is concerned, have a strict policy of no compromises. Make rules and don’t break them for anyone. Your health comes first and should always be at the forefront of your mind whenever you have a booking.
More Related Articles