Basic Rules When Working as an Escort
Escorts in the UK earn a lot of money, as there is a huge client-base present in the larger cities. Thousands of businessmen travel here for various trips and vacations, and they want somebody to keep them company and give them pleasure. Working as an escort is largely risk free because for the most part, and more importantly, it is legal and is considered a professional business.
If you are considering a career - short term or long terms, part time or full time - there are a few basic rules you can follow. These guidelines are to ensure that you keep earning the money you want, and be safe at the same time.
Screen your clients
The most basic rule when you meet new clients is to screen them thoroughly, and find out as much about them as possible.
- Always ask for their name and telephone number. If you are visiting them ask them for their landline number. If they don't have a landline number avoid meeting them. A landline number is fixed to a property which confirms the client is where he says he is.
- Always take a mobile number for incall appointments so you can contact the client if anything has changed, You want to make sure he has a mobile phone with him so he can contact you just in case he gets lost.
- Find out exactly what your client is after and any fetishes he may want to live out. If it starts getting weird and you don't feel comfortable, don't take the booking.
- Arrange for your own transport. Arrive at the place by yourself and have arrangements in advance for travelling back from the client’s place. Don’t accept your client’s pick up and drop off.
- Tell the client to mention the location where they will meet directly. Inform that you do not need to be picked up from anywhere.
- If travelling to a hotel always meet in the room so you can get the money part over and done with as soon as possible. If he then wants to go for a drink in the bar it's part of his time with you and already paid for.
- If you travel with the client to another place, insist on a taxi as apposed to getting in a car with the client.
- Arrive at the meeting place about 15mins early.
- Check out the surroundings.
- If the place is too noisy with music blaring, leave immediately. This is especially true if you are going to the client’s private residence.
- Ensure that your client is alone and nobody is with him in the room. You have agreed to be an escort for only one person at a time.
- As soon as you arrive, ask for the money to be paid immediately. Don’t wait until the end, when the client might reveal that he has no money to pay you.
- Money is always paid upfront and in cash. If the client does not have the right amount of money with him then leave or kick him out, simple.
- Don’t take credit cards from your client as payment. It may have no credit. Even if it has money, the client may dispute it later.
- If the payment is for quite a lot of money it pays to have a pen checker. Unfortunately a lot of fake bank notes are circulating throughout the UK.
- You are a professional escort and not a prostitute, although you have sex with your client.
- Have control over your client at all times, don’t lose it.
- Don’t speak unnecessary things with your client. You can talk in a way that arouses him, but don’t talk about love.
- Some clients have the habit of getting attached to you after a few meetings. They may forget that you are an escort providing you service for money.
- When having sex, always use a condom, to avoid any health issues. If the client is not clean, refuse to have sex with him.
- Bring your own condoms to the client. Whether it is for you or for the client, it should be your condom.
- Always be polite and cordial when talking with your client. It enhances your image as a professional person and the client will enjoy your company even more.
All the above rules may make it sound like being an escort is fraught with danger. At least in the UK, this is definitely not the case. The rules mentioned above are just so that you are prepared for extreme situations.
More Related Articles